Laz0r guns coming in 5 years?

If laser weapons and tools ever become mainstream, it might be because of a quiet little company called TeraDiode.

Sure, there are lots of more imminent (and perhaps more practical) applications for the Littleton, MA-based laser firm—welding, cutting metal, illuminating targets, and so forth—but blowing stuff up is what a laser was meant to do. At least if you grew up watching Star Trek phaser battles, Star Wars dogfights, and other forms of popular but admittedly dorky sci-fi entertainment.

Dorky? Fuck you writer scum!

Source

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
Share This

About the author

Avatar of Pirate

Pirate is a man without reason, sanity or mercy. He once saw a crab at a beach.

View all articles by Pirate

6 comments

  1. Ruze

    I hope they make “pew pew” noises, other wise the project is a fail.

    Also, and more importantly, fuck the laser guns…..where are our fucking hoverboards already?!?!!!!!1!!

    VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
  2. Avatar of Ceilingcat
    Ceilingcat

    Ruze;1678110 wrote: Also, and more importantly, fuck the laser guns…..where are our fucking hoverboards already?!?!!!!!1!!

    Its not 2015 yet, have patience.

    VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
  3. Ruze

    Ceilingcat;1678111 wrote: Its not 2015 yet, have patience.

    2015?!
    Ah fuck! Isn’t the world supposed to end on 21st Dec 2012?

    VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
  4. Avatar of Ceilingcat
    Ceilingcat

    Ruze;1678129 wrote: 2015?!
    Ah fuck! Isn’t the world supposed to end on 21st Dec 2012?

    Would it be justifiable homicide if I killed every 2012 believer in their beds that night? I mean they expected the world to end anyway after all.

    VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
  5. Ruze

    Ceilingcat;1678130 wrote: Would it be justifiable homicide if I killed every 2012 believer in their beds that night? I mean they expected the world to end anyway after all.

    Dont know. You might have to ask the legal boffins that one.

    VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

Leave a Reply